Memphis Attractions and Events
- Calendar of Events
- Spring Holidays and Seasonal Events
- Summer Holidays and Seasonal Events
- Fall Holidays and Seasonal Events
- Winter Holidays and Seasonal Events
Calendar of Events
Check out some of the biggest events going on in Memphis and the Mid-South all year long.
Spring Holidays and Seasonal Events
A guide to the holidays and events going on in Memphis all spring long.
Summer Holidays and Seasonal Events
A guide to the holidays and events going on in Memphis all summer long.
- Memphis Italian Festival
- Pick Your Own Fruit Farms
- Mid-South Pride
- Orpheum Summer Movie Series
- Father's Day Events
Fall Holidays and Seasonal Events
A guide to the holidays and events going on in Memphis all autumn long.
- Back to School Guide
- Germantown Festival
- Big Scoop Ice Cream Festival
- Mid-South Fair
- Fall Festivals
- Pink Palace Crafts Fair
- Haunted Houses
- Corn Mazes
- Zoo Boo
- Ghost Hunting in Memphis
- Thanksgiving Dinner in Memphis
- Black Friday Shopping in Memphis
Winter Holidays and Seasonal Events
A guide to the holidays and events going on in Memphis all winter long.
- Where to Visit Santa Claus
- Christmas Light Displays
- Christmas Tree Farms
- Holiday Movies, Plays, and Shows
- How to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions
- Elvis Presley Birthday Celebration
- Martin Luther King Day Events
- Valentine's Day Events
- Valentine's Day Guide
- International Blues Challenge
From bars to clubs, live music to local parties, here is all you need to know about nightlife in Memphis.
Here are events and activities for the whole family. There is something here for everyone in your clan -- infant to grandparent.
Food and Dining
No matter what your favorite cuisine is, there is undoubtedly a restaurant in the Memphis area to fit your tastes. From steak to vegetarian, Mexican to Greek, there is something for everyone.
- Memphis Menus Online
- Kids Eat Free in Memphis
- Fine Dining in Memphis
- Memphis' Best Coffee Shops
- Memphis' Best Ice Cream Shops
- Memphis' Best Thanksgiving Dinners
- Golden India
- Jerry's Sno-Cones
- Texas Roadhouse
- The Arcade Restaurant
- The Half Shell
- The Pancake Shop
- The Silver Caboose
Must See Attractions
If you are only going to be in Memphis for a short time or you just want to see the best of the city, the following attractions should be at the top of your list of places to go.
Museums and Cultural Attractions
If you're looking for a little culture, look no further. Memphis offers an abundance of museums and other cultural attractions to educate, enlighten, and entertain you.