Pool Photo ID
- Everyone must have a pool photo ID before entering the pool fence or swimming area. You can register for your pool photo ID at the community center at or nearest the pool of your choice. Be sure to call the community center to find out when registration will take place.
- Minors (17 and under) must be accompanied by their parent or guardian and, for minors without a driver’s license, must bring their birth certificate or another form of identification with the minor’s birth date listed.
- Adults (18 and older) will need to bring a drivers license or other picture identification. Again, adults that will be accompanying children 12 and under to the pool this summer, will also be required to register and receive their own ID card.
- Photo ID Cards will be issued at registration and no one is allowed to register someone that is not present. This means a parent or guardian must have their child with them at registration. This also means that if you are going to have another adult take your child swimming this summer they also must be at registration to receive a pool ID card.
Additional Pool Rules
- Adults will be required to accompany all children 12 and under or less than 4’ tall in height inside the pool fence. This adult will be required to also have a pool ID card for admittance to the pool.
- Pool hours have changed to give parents more options to attend with children.
1:00 – 2:30 15 years and under & Accompanying Adults
3:00 – 4:30 16 years and older
5:00 – 7:00 All Ages
- A swim test will be required for anyone wanting to swim in the deep end. Tests will be administered daily, as needed and once passed, the swimmer’s ID card will be marked. For the rest of the season, the swimmer may use the deep end without a re-test.