The Bottom Line
- The service at Las Savell is courteous and friendly.
- The store's staff is extremely knowledgeable.
- Las Savell offers jewelry to fit a variety of budgets.
- This jeweler does high quality custom work.
- Las Savell does not offer an online showroom to display their fine jewelry.
- The shop closes at 5:30 on weekdays, making it difficult to find the time to stop in the store.
- Las Savell Jewelry was featured in the movie, The Rainmaker.
- 61 South McLean Boulevard
Memphis, TN 38104
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Guide Review - Las Savell Jewelry
When you walk through the jewelry store's doors, it is clear that the owners and staff take pride in the shop. It is neat, clean, brightly lit, and well-organized. The jewelry is laid out in such a way that customers can easily spot what they are looking for. The sales staff is welcoming, knowledgeable, and eager to assist customers in any way possible.
In addition to their nice selection of quality jewelry, Las Savell offers an array of services such as ring sizing, custom jewelry design, jewelry repair, and jewelry cleaning. One thing the store does not offer, however, is sales. Las Savell prices their jewelry reasonably every day, making sales unnecessary.
The next time you are in the market for a piece of jewelry, Las Savell's is worth a visit. You are certain to find a nice selection of jewelry and be treated with respect.