The Capriccio Grill, located in the Peabody Hotel downtown, will be offering a special dinner on Thanksgiving Day from 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. The dinner will include traditional fare such as turkey (or ham), dressing, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie. The cost for the meal is $50 per adult and $25 per child (ages 5-12)--tax and gratuity are extra. Reservations can be made by calling 901-529-4199.
Enjoy an elegant Thanksgiving dinner at Chez Philippe in the Peabody Hotel from 3:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Menu will include roasted turkey breast, leek and herb stuffed turkey roulade, sweet potato soup, salad with port poached cranberries, and more. Cost is $70 per person plus tax and gratuity. Call (901) 529-4188 for reservations.
eighty3 (formerly Grill 83), the elegant and chic restaurant adjacent to the Madison Hotel, will be serving up a variety of dishes including stuffed turkey breast, roasted butternut squash soup, and pumpkin cheesecake on November 28th at selected times from 11:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 901-333-1224.
Huey's may not be the first place that comes to mind when you think of Thanksgiving dinner, but three of their locations will be open on Thanksgiving evening. You won't be able to get any turkey and dressing there, but as always, you can order some of the city's best burgers. Midtown Huey's at 1927 Madison will be open 6pm-12 midnight, Cordova Huey's at 1777 Germantown Parkway will be open 5pm-2:00am, and Poplar Huey's at 4872 Poplar will open 6pm-1:00 a.m.
7. Paulette'sHead down to the River Inn of Harbor Town for an elegant Thanksgiving Dinner at Paulette's Restaurant. Menu items include grilled ribeye, crab cakes, pumpkin crepes, and much more. Cost is $54.95 plus tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made by calling (901) 260-3300.
The Peabody Hotel will be offering a special Thanksgiving Day brunch from 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. The brunch will include hundreds of items, including traditional Thanksgiving fare. Cost is $59 per adult and $22 per child (ages 5-12)--this does not include tax or gratuity.Call 901-529-3668 for reservations.
Perkins Restaurants are probably best known for their delicious pies, cakes, cookies, and muffins. But each November, Perkins adds Thanksgiving fare to their menu, including the familiar turkey dinner. Just be sure to save room for dessert -- you don't want to miss Perkins' pumpkin pie! There are four Perkins stores in the Memphis area to choose from.
Piccadilly serves up a traditional Thanksgiving meal with favorites such as ham, turkey, sweet potatoes, and cornbread dressing. Or you can even take home a whole family dinner to-go for around $65.00. There are five Memphis area locations making it a convenient Thanksgiving destination.
11. Shoney'sShoney's is always a popular destination for a hearty meal. On Thanksgiving, visit one of Shoney's three Memphis area locations for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner complete with turkey, dressing, and pumpkin pie. And of course, your meal comes with Shoney's famous soup and salad bar.
12. Thanksgiving Dinners To GoIf you want to enjoy thanksgiving dinner at home but don't feel like cooking, there are several options to chose from.
- The Kroger deli is offering a complete holiday meal for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. You can choose from a turkey or ham feast that comes with traditional sides, rolls, and a pie for dessert.
- Holiday Deli and Ham serves up familiar holiday favorites including turkey or ham, plus all the fixin's like cranberry sauce, cornbread dressing, and sweet potato casserole!
- Almost everybody loves the distinctive taste of a Honey Baked Ham. But did you know that the Honey Baked Ham Store offers turkey, too? In fact, you can choose from a large variety of complete family-sized Thanksgiving meals to take home.