If you are enrolling your child into a Tipton County School for the first time, the following information will tell you everything you need to ensure that your child is registered successfully.
Proof of Identity:
- A birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth at the time of registration
- Social security number
Proof of Residency:
- Property tax records which indicate the location of the homestead
- Mortgage documents or property deed;
- Apartment or home lease
- Current utility bills showing residence address;
- Automobile registration
- Voter precinct identification
Proof of Immunization:
- Immunizations Required for All Students (K-12) - 2 rounds of MMR, both to be received after the child's first birthday; 4 rounds of DTP, one of which to be received after the child's fourth birthday; 4 rounds of polio.
- Additional Immunizations for Entering Kindergarten - Hepatitis B and Chickenpox
- Additional Immunizations for 7th Grade - Hepatitis B (if child did not receive as a baby)
- Evidence of a current medical examination.