The following immunizations are required:
- Immunizations Required for All Students (K-12) - 2 rounds of MMR, both to be received after the child's first birthday; 4 rounds of DTP, one of which to be received after the child's fourth birthday; 4 rounds of polio.
- Additional Immunizations for Entering Kindergarten - Hepatitis B and Chickenpox
- Additional Immunizations for 7th Grade - Hepatitis B (if child did not receive as a baby)
These services can be obtained at the following Public Health Clinics:
- Galloway Clinic - 757 Galloway - 522-8268
- Hickory Hill Clinic - 6590 Kirby Center - 365-1045
- Millington Clinic - 8225 Highway 51 North - 873-4433
- Raleigh Clinic - 3040 Covington Pike - 386-2060
- Shelby Crossing Clinic - 6170 Macon Road - 372-7581
- Southland Mall Clinic - 1215 Southland Mall - 346-0081
For more information regarding these services, call the Memphis and Shelby County Health Department's School Health Program at 901-544-7646.
*Fees are subject to change. Please call before your visit to confirm the Health Department's current fee schedule.