- National and Local Musical Acts
- Arts & Crafts
- Italian Cooking Contests
- Italian & American Food Concessions
- Chef Demonstrations presented by Riceland Rice
- Luigi's Cafe & Wine Garden - enjoy a perfect view of the festival with an Italian wine & meal.
- Children's Games
- Heritage Tent
- Coors Light Bocce Tournament
- Grape Stomping
- Volleyball Tournament
- Pizza Tossing with Mike Garibaldi
Ready to experience a taste of Italy? Below you will find all you need to know about the 2010 Memphis Italian Festival. And if you are planning on doing any traveling, be sure to check out the Italian festivals going on all over the country.
Dates:May 30-June 1, 2013
Hours:The festivities begin at 4:30 p.m. on May 30 with an Italian Mass at Holy Rosary Church. There will then be a procession to Marquette Park. On June May 31 and June 1, gates will open at 11:00 a.m.
Location:Marquette Park at the corner of Mt. Moriah and Park Avenue.
Admission:$8 on Thursday, $10 on Friday (all day) and Saturday (until 4:00), $15 on Saturday after 4:00. Children 12 and under are free. Parking is also free.
Contact Information:901-767-6949 ext. 7334 or www.memphisitalianfestival.com
Other Information:Lawn chairs and blankets are welcome but no coolers, pets, bikes, or skates are allowed. Please note that all purses and bags are subject to search.